With investments amounting to about 55 billion pounds, Emaar Misr offers one of the most important tourism projects in the picturesque area of Sidi Abdel Rahman, which is the village of Marassi North Coast, which includes about 23 residential communities with a variety of high-end units, and around it all the integrated services that She made it the ‘Jewel of the North Coast’ in every sense of the word, and now let’s find out more about Marassi Resort.
Faya Marassi North Coast
Marassi Village consists of 23 residential communities that are already operating, and Emaar Misr recently announced the launch of the final phase in Faya Marassi.
Emaar Misr offers, through this stage, a group of residential apartments within buildings consisting of ground + four floors.
It has great views of the lakes and green spaces, and the apartments’ spaces start from 145 square meters.
Prices start from 7.6 million pounds, fully finished, and are available with a 5% down payment, and installments up to 8 years.
Location of Marassi North Coast Village
Marassi North Coast is located on kilo 125 Alexandria/Matrouh Road, after New Alamein City, next to Hacienda Bay Village.
- Two hours away from the city of Alexandria.
- It is also about an hour and 45 minutes from Borg El Arab Airport.
- It is about an hour and 20 minutes from El Alamein Airport.
- It is also about two hours away from Cairo, thanks to the new Fouka Road, which shortened 100 km of the distance between Cairo and the North Coast.
- It is 27 km from El Alamein Museum, and 37 km from Porto Marina.
- It is also located near Cali Coast, North Coast
Services and spaces
Emaar Misr is one of the largest foreign investment companies in Egypt, and it is owned by the Emirati Emaar Company, headed by businessman/ Mohamed Al-Abbar.
And when that company with a huge financial mantle wanted to invest in the North Coast; Presented a project worthy of the huge Emaar Corporation.
It provided the Marassi project on a huge area, estimated at 6.5 million square meters, with a coastline of 6.5 km on the most beautiful beaches of the turquoise waters of Sidi Abdel Rahman.
Through this project, Emaar was keen to promote different types of tourism, such as yacht tourism and golf courses, which led to the promotion of the area in a different way.
North Coast marinas services
- The largest yacht marina in the southern Mediterranean, with a capacity of 236 berths for yachts, with its own maintenance services, and its length reaches 150 m.
- There are also 18-hole golf courses.
- In particular, there are 5 beautiful beaches inside the village, where all recreational services are located.
- There is also a chain of international hotels.
- Especially there is a club house that offers all the recreational amenities.
- There is also a commercial area at the highest level.
- Especially private parking garages.
- In addition to the presence of integrated security services around the clock.
- There are also swimming pools of various sizes; For adults, and kids.
- There are also entertainment areas for children.
- For Lassim, a fine group of restaurants and cafés are available.
- There is also a mosque inside the village.
North Coast Marassi Units Areas
Apartments spaces in Marassi start from 59 square meters.
The villas’ spaces start from 277 square meters, and Beachfront Villas’ spaces start from 490 square meters.
Townhouses are also available with spaces starting from 134 square meters.
Knowing that there are many areas available within Marassi, and each area has its own diverse view and services.
Faya Resort: apartments only, built with modern designs, and offers its owners the most beautiful views of the swimming pools, and integrated services.
And Lea Resort: It is for apartments, which enjoy great views of the swimming pools, in addition to hotel facilities.
Sakaya Resort: a summer paradise that includes towns and twins of different heights, and views of swimming pools, green spaces, and golf courses.
And Marassi Bay Resort: it is for villas only, with direct views of the beach, and Club House at the highest level.
Riva Golf Resort: It is villas only, with direct views of the 18-hole Marassi golf course.
And The Village Resort: It is also called the Greek Village, with charming Greek-style designs, cafes, and wonderful swimming pools.
Marina West Resort: It offers apartments and penthouses with direct views of the marina, and has a range of shops, restaurants, cafes, and international hotels.
and Marina Views Resort: Miami-inspired apartments and penthouses offering marine luxury.
The Village Resort 2: Apartments and townhouses with stunning designs inspired by the Greek city of Santorini.