Are you fed up of the poor performance of your existing wireless router? If the answer to the question is a big yes, it is advised that you perform Linksys Velop AC2200 setup. Configuring a Linksys Velop tri-band router will enhance the existing WiFi speed up to 2.2 Gbps. Not just that, but it also covers up to 1500 sq ft of area.
For those of you, who are wondering how to set up a Linksys AC2200 device, walk through this article. Here, we have mentioned the step-by-step guidelines that will help you perform Linksys Velop AC2200 setup in a matter of minutes. So, read on.
Before Getting Started with Linksys Velop AC2200 Setup
Make sure that you have the following things handy before getting started with the Linksys Velop AC2200 setup process:
- A blazing-fast and lag-free internet connection.
- The Linksys application should be installed on your WiFi-enabled mobile device.
- Current Linksys Velop systemwith a parent node.
Note: Avoid placing your device near transmitting appliances, metal objects, and reflexive surfaces. Also, keep your device away from thick concrete walls.
Once you have all these things ready, walk through the instructions mentioned below and learn how to perform Linksys Velop AC2200 setup.
How to Perform Linksys Velop AC2200 Setup?
Note: Make sure that you are using the latest version of the Linksys application. Otherwise, you might run into technical issues.
- Start the Linksys Velop AC2200 setup process by launching the Linksys application on your mobile device. Ensure that your device is fully charged.
- Tap the Log In button.
- Enter your email address and password into the given fields.
- Hit Enter to proceed further.
- Once you have successfully performed Linksys Velop login, you will get redirected to the Linksys Velop dashboard.
- Tap the Menu button.
- A list of options will appear on your mobile screen.
- Then, tap the ‘Set up a new product’ option.
- Tap the ‘To extend my WiFi with a new child node’.
- The following screen will ask you to enable Bluetooth. So, do as required and carefully read the terms and conditions on-screen.
- Once you have read the terms and conditions, tap Next.
- Plug the Linksys Velop AC2200 router into the wall outlet and press the Power button.
- Hit Next.
- Wait for some time and let the application start the new mode.
- Next, you will be asked whether you are seeing a purple LED.
- If you are seeing a purple node, then hit yes. If not, then chances are that there is some issue with your Linksys Velop. It is recommended that you get the issue fixed as soon as possible.
- The Linksys Velop app will take some time to add the node to your wireless system.
- Once done, give a name to the node. You can choose the name from the provided list of options on the screen.
In this manner, you’ll be able to perform Linksys Velop AC2200 setup in a hassle-free manner.
And that is it! Your node has successfully been added to the Velop wireless system. Now, in order to complete the Linksys Velop AC2200 setup process, all you need to do is, hit ‘Next’. If you want to add another node to the Velop system, tap the ‘Add Node’ button and walk through the same steps mentioned above.
The Bottom Line
We hope that after following the instructions mentioned in this article, you will easily be able to perform Linksys Velop AC2200 setup. If what we are hoping for comes true, do let us know via comments section. We would love to read that we could be of some help to you in accessing a blazing-fast and lag-free internet connection.