Do you often get burdened with the task of producing and updating the marketing strategy of your company? Should you focus more on talking to the potential customers at an industry event or develop an exclusive digital strategy for your organisation? Two marketing strategies can help an organisation to limit its scope, which includes:
- Inbound marketing
- Outbound marketing
Outbound marketing involves the technique of proactively reaching out to the customers to let them know about the products and make them familiar with the features. At the same time, inbound marketing services focus on creating and distributing content that attracts people to your website. Continue reading if you are interested to know the difference between these two.
This type of marketing focuses only on attracting customers towards the product and services. Around 63% of customers search for their products online. It is essential to make sure that your content should explain the details regarding the products or services that will resolve their issues and answer key questions to satisfy customers’ needs. The online marketing of the product can be done in the following ways:
- Video content
- Guidebooks and many more.
The prospective customers should receive all the relevant information at various stages through their buying journey.
Benefits of Inbound Marketing
Below mentioned are some of the benefits of using Inbound marketing strategy that helps you to determine if its the right tool for your business:
- Inbound marketing is non-invasive. The prospect can read your blog or can attend the webinar according to their time preference.
- The content of this marketing strategy is educational, specially designed for the prospect of sales.
- It is quantifiable, i.e., the strategy can be monitored over time.
- The well-designed software and good content help in drawing leads for your business.
Challenges of Inbound Marketing
Some of the challenges associated with inbound marketing strategy are:
- It requires continuous maintenance to ensure that the content is updated and speaks to consumers’ needs and wants.
- The marketers have to spend considerable time and effort in developing and testing out different content.
- Inbound marketing demands a holistic strategy.
This type of marketing strategy involves sending a message to a massive amount of people in the hope of increasing sales. This strategy is based on the thinking that the larger the group you message, the more prominent will be the returns. Outbound marketing is done in the following ways:
- Direct mail
- Cold calling
- Radio etc.
Benefits of Outbound Marketing
Following are the perks of outbound marketing:
- It helps to promote the brand and make them aware of the competitive market.
- It can help to yield an immediate result.
- Most of the customers are accustomed to outbound marketing. They know they will receive an ad from trusted sellers in newspapers or on television.
Challenges of Outbound Marketing
- It isn’t very easy to make this strategy appealing and relevant for everyone.
- Many people mute the audio of TV during advertisements or throw out the flyers or banners without reading.
- It isn’t easy to measure the effectiveness of this strategy.
- This strategy is costly as compared to inbound marketing.
No matter what your marketing strategy is, you need to constantly keep up with the latest trends and customers’ changing needs. I would recommend you to contact #ARM WorldWide, a digital marketing agency that has helped its clients to achieve their business goals by suggesting new ways to engage with your customers at scale. So get your best digital marketing service now with #ARM WorldWide.