Jewelry is such an item that is loved by almost all Indian women. If any Indian woman is poor, she even has some gold with them. People always believe gold and silver as fortunate no festivities or celebrations are complete without gold or silver. If we take a look at Indian marriage, a lot of gold is given by the daughter’s parents to her daughter and son-in-law. People feel pride and confidence, they have a good amount of gold at their home or in a bank locker.
If anyone wants to invest, then they will always have gold as an option in their mind. Jewelry from adinasjewels.com has a variety of designs and options, talk about a lot of beautiful designs. Now people prefer to opt for small and light jewelry sets, in older times the women wore those heavy sets and jewelry. If we talk about one of jewellery Turkish Handmade Jewelry is quite famous. Let’s study more about different types of jewelry.
- Kundan Jewelry:- Kundan jewelry is mainly referred to as jewelry with pure gold that is 24-carat pure gold, diamond, and gems. This type of jewelry is best produced in Jaipur, stubbed with expensive gems like rubies, sapphires, and gems. The use of rare gems makes this type of jewelry expensive.
- Bridal Jewelry:- The name itself tells, we are talking about bridal jewelry. It contains heavy ornaments with beautiful designs and beads. In marriages, the bride is the center of attraction, as it’s their big day. In different parts of India, different types of jewelry are worn by brides. If we talk about the northern area, the bride is adorned with sixteen different types of jewelry.
- Handmade Jewelry:- Indians have always been rich in craft, craftsmen in India make jewelry with their hands. It requires a lot of effort and time to make jewelry with their hand’s work is completely done by our craftsmen from melting the gold to designing and then setting the stone after which to give the perfect look polishing is done.
- Meenakari Jewelry:- This type of jewelry is famous all over India, everyone has their unique style and use of color. The jewelry is mainly made of precious stones enameled with gold and beautiful designs. This jewelry comes from Lahore-based artisans.
- Navratna Jewelry:- As the name suggests, this jewelry is made up of nine different auspicious stones used in a single ornament. The nine stones are the basis on astrological significance, it has different importance on our occasions. Because of those nine stones, this jewelry is expensive.
- Antique Jewelry:- This type of jewelry is not manufactured, its production isn’t popular among people. This jewelry is worn out and has old designs but this is the usp of this jewelry. When any antique jewelry is kept on sale, the price of it increases manifold, not depending on the weight but depends on gems and how old it is.
So, these are some types of jewelry available in India. Instead of this, there are many other varieties of jewelry also available. One can get their jewelry customized according to their needs and designs. As gold is expensive, many people can’t afford them. So, metal jewelry is in full demand that gives a gold look TURKISH METAL JEWELRY.