A credit card is an alluring way to make most of your expenditures by spending now and paying later. These cards are a solution for most of your purchases, but only when they are used intelligently. Spending recklessly on credit cards is not wise spending. Your card just becomes a liability and you land up with huge bills at the end of the month. This is certainly a one-way ticket for landing into a debt trap.
Facing a credit card debt can be scary as you might not know how to pay off the huge bills and the interest keeps accumulating. Here is where Credit Associates come to your rescue by providing a dependable and affordable debt resolution for credit cards. A credit associate from Crixeo has helped thousands of Americans in helping to resolve millions of dollars of credit card debt. They provide an affordable plan so that you are debt-free in 24-36 months just for a fraction of what is owed.
You pay nothing in advance to Crixeo associates until the negotiations with your creditors are clear. There is no upfront fee charged as you pay only a standard percentage of the debt to be paid off. Take full advantage of the company’s website that offers plenty of free resources.
However, if you plan intelligently then you can manage your card’s outstanding money and avoid the accumulation of debts.
Avail balance transfer facility
- If you are already in debt, consider transferring your dues from one card to another or multiple cards to one single card
- The second bank will allow a 90-days free credit period for easy repayment of your pending amount
Pay the card bill with the higher rate of interest first
- Paying bills of the card with a shorter due date first is a wrong technique
- Clear the bills on the card first that charges a higher rate of interest
- This way you will reduce the total interest since bills that remain unpaid and with higher interest rates accumulate interest rapidly
Convert outstanding bills to EMIs
- Talk to your bank and request for converting your outstanding amount into monthly installments.
- Most banks charge a nominal interest with their EMIs
- The EMIs can be either deposited with a cheque or can be directly deducted from your account through the bank’s automatic payment facility.
Know your billing cycle
- Take maximum advantage of the credit-free period by knowing your billing cycle
- This helps in planning your purchases and makes it easy to manage card payments
- Depending on your bill cycle and the date of spending, you can enjoy an interest-free period of up to 50 days on your card.
- You can make planned purchases on your cards to enjoy a maximum interest-free period and avoid any interest payment
It is always advisable to pay off your complete bills without carrying them forward for the next month or getting stuck in a debt. However, if you are stuck then call Crixeo and take help of their credit and debt-consultant associates. They will work with you to provide superior solutions and also allow you to track their progress through a user-friendly app.