A Revolutionary Of Politics Mr. Akhtaruzzaman Chowdhury Babu
Many of you know that to run a family you need someone like a key person, be it a father, an older brother or a mother. Basically, in order to run a family, there is someone to lead the family, to put the family in front of him and to raise him before him. In the same way, to run a country, one needs a leader to run it smoothly. And the means by which this leader performs these tasks is called politics.
History shows that there were many great and prominent politicians in the field of politics. Many politicians are famous for their good and good deeds and again they are notorious for their bad deeds because there is a mixture of good and bad everywhere. There is no platform or working field in our world where all people are good. If you look closely, you will see that out of millions of people, 100 people go out badly.
But can you say that an ordinary citizen or an ordinary person remembers a person for the rest of his life? Or the memory of a man that an ordinary citizen lives on?
Many may say the answer. I say that you are right. Ordinary people will always remember a good person for his good deeds. An ordinary citizen always expects an honest politician. And if an ordinary citizen gets his leader or minister as they expect, they will love him.
I have said before that the existence of evil is everywhere. But the existence of good is also everywhere. Be it in business or in politics. Mr. Akhtaruzzaman Chowdhury Babu was one such leader who gave a surprise in the history of politics of Bangladesh and was a famous leader throughout the province.
This great and eminent leader Mr. Akhtaruzzaman Chowdhury Babu has performed such deeds since his entry into politics which are still unforgettable to the people of all countries. It goes without saying that there is no magnetic personality like Mr. Akhtaruzzaman Chowdhury Babu in the history of politics in Bangladesh. Let’s find out the political story of Akhtaruzzaman Chowdhury Babu.
- Whoever has what is written in his destiny will get it even if one day or another. This is what happened to the great leader of Bangladesh, Mr. Akhtaruzzaman Chowdhury Babu when he studied Madhyamik in 1958. Our great leader Mr. Akhtaruzzaman Chowdhury Babu was elected as a member of South District Chhatra League while he was studying.
- Mr. Akhtaruzzaman Chowdhury Babu joined his elder brother’s business after returning to the country in 1965 after getting a high quality education from America. Exactly two years later, in 1967, the great leader of the country, Mr. Akhtaruzzaman Chowdhury Babu joined the Awami League. From here the political path of the legendary leader Mr. Akhtaruzzaman Chowdhury Babu started.
- From then on, Akhtaruzzaman Chowdhury Babu continued to be involved in one political post after another. After the great liberation war of 1971, the legendary leader Mr. Akhtaruzzaman Chowdhury Babu was the chairman of Haildhar Union Parishad. Legendary leader Mr. Akhtaruzzaman Chowdhury also appointed himself as the Chairman of Babu Thana Parishad.
- Legendary leader Mr. Akhtaruzzaman Chowdhury Babu was elected as a member of West Patiya in the general election just one year before the Great Liberation War while serving as Chairman of Haildhar Union Parishad and Chairman of Thana Parishad. Our great leader Mr. Akhtaruzzaman Chowdhury Babu was also elected as a member of the Provincial Council from Anwara.
- In the cruel and helpless condition of the liberation war of Bangladesh, a lot of help was needed. It was then that the proud son of Chittagong, the pride of Bangladesh, our leader, an extraordinary personality, extended a helping hand to the situation during the great liberation war. Akhtaruzzaman Chowdhury Babu was one of the organizers of the liberation war of 1971.
- This legendary leader Mr. Akhtaruzzaman Chowdhury Babu was one of the reformers of the 1972 constitution. Because this man was elected Member of Provincial Council (MPA) in 1970. In addition, Akhtaruzzaman Chowdhury played a significant role in drafting the constitution of Bangladesh when he became a member of the Bangladesh People’s Assembly formed in 1972.