The digital development train keeps on rolling, picking up speed as it motors towards 5G and the Internet of Things (IoT) and whatever your line of business, you should be making the best use of available IT services. The ‘managed’ aspect means you can focus on running your company while the IT specialists manage your cloud network and cyber-security; here are some of the reasons US businesses forge alliances with managed IT services providers.
- IT consulting – Let’s face it, when faced with IT hardware acquisition, there are so many brands and specs, it is easy to make the wrong choices; the IT consultant listens to your needs and can design a network that uses the best hardware. It is essential to create a solid IT infrastructure and as the business grows, so will the IT capabilities. Talk to a provider of IT consulting in New Jersey and receive the best advice.
- Cloud Solutions – If you want instant access to your business data from any location, forge an alliance with a managed IT services company and they will create the network and provide 24/7 cyber-security at the same time. We’ve all heard of the office break-ins when all the office computer hard drives are stolen; if you don’t have a back-up, you’ve lost everything and rather than leaving your valuable data on your office PCs, store it on secure remote servers that are managed by network professionals.
- Internet Phone – Voice over Internet Protocol uses the Internet to send and receive audio and video data, bringing you real-time video. You can call any landline or cell number and when compared to regular telecom costs, VoIP runs out much cheaper and you have a better level of communication. What’s not to like about Internet telephony? You can arrange video conferences with your team and collaborate in real time, with powerful features that enhance teamwork. Again, this is a service offered by the managed IT services company, who would be happy to give you a free demo. Click here for a few ways to develop your business.
- Hardware support – All your expensive IT hardware can malfunction at any time and when printers stop working or workstation PCs crash, your IT support partner is on the case. IT equipment breakdown can cost a business a lot, in terms of productivity, not to mention the cost; hooking up with an IT support company is the smart thing to do, as this ensures you are always online.
- Online protection – You need a lot more than a free anti-virus program to protect your business data; cloud networks demand pro cyber-security, which you can find with the IT support company. The threat of data theft is very real and that could destroy a business; worst-case scenario would be all of your client financial data being hacked, or all your employee personal data. There are many things that your employees can do to reduce the risk of a cyber-attack; invest in some online training to bring your staff up to date with online security best practices, which is a wise investment.
Are you making the best use of IT services? If not, a Google search will put you in touch with a local company.