AAC block adhesive is the polymer-based tile jointing material that can be specifically designed with the motive of providing high bonding to the people. This particular concept is very much durable and helps in speeding up the entire process of building with the help of AAC blocks and other concrete blocks. This is considered to be the pre-mixed mixture which is very much easy to apply and further makes sure that it will be based upon very high-quality cement, graded sand and other kinds of elements in it.
Following is the process of mixing the AAC block adhesive:
- The mixing of the adhesive has to be properly undertaken with a thorough combination with water.
- The ratio of the water and adhesive will be near about 25%-30% of the weight of the adhesive.
- People always need to use clean potable water in this particular system so that mixing can be efficiently undertaken.
- The bucket which has to be used in the mixing of the adhesive has to be perfectly cleaned so that water can be added to it and the required quantity of adhesive can be easily put into it.
- It is very much advisable for the people to go with the option of using the mechanical components for uniform and thorough mixing in the whole process so that a lot of time and labour is saved and maximum workability can be ensured in the whole process.
- Depending upon the nature of the use thickness and consistency of this particular mix has to be decided in the whole process so that there is no problem and overall goals are easily achieved.
Following are the most important unique features and advantages of this particular type of adhesive:
- It will be based upon sufficient thickness of joining the AAC blocks in comparison to the cement systems and the best benefit is that amount of jointing material consumption will be significantly reduced with the utilisation of the system.
- It will help in giving a great boost to the speed of construction because this is the ready-mix material and only water has to be added to it for proper application. People simply need to be clear about the proportions of the elements to be mixed so that there is no time-consuming element in the whole process.
- At the time of adding water into this particular mixture, people can very easily achieve the required strength without any kind of extraordinary issues.
- With the help of utilisation of this particular concept, the concerned people can ensure proper cleanliness of the site which will further ensure that everything will be carried out in a very hassle-free manner without any kind of problem.
- The processing time will be kept to a bare minimum so that curing can be done very easily and plastering can be carried out in a very efficient way.
Apart from all the above-mentioned points depending upon the utilisation of the adhesive for AAC blocks is very much important because it will be based upon less amount of wastage and will help in providing the people with the right kind of thermal insulation.